Pożegnania, wspomnienia...

Moderator: mods

"JOJO" z Lynyrd Skynyrd nie żyje

Postautor: Tami » czerwca 25, 2010, 1:42 pm

Tami
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 25, 2010, 2:21 pm

Własnie dotarłem do firmy ..i miałem o tym napisać....

za mało???
ciagle za mało???

ile jeszcze ku..wa mać..
Ilu jeszcze????

Do końca ?????
Do ostatniego????????????

Bożej mój miłosierny!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Pawel Freebird Michaliszy
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 25, 2010, 2:26 pm

wnetrze okladki Jej plyty.
Rzadko bo rzadko ale pisywalismy do siebie :cry:

Obrazek

Przed paru laty Jo Jo przysłala mi w formacie dvd parę archiwalnych koncertów i fragmentów koncertów starego Skynyrd i APB....

eech

JoJo Billingsley Interview with Bruce Wall

Since beginning this site I have had the honor and pleasure of speaking with some very big people in the Lynyrd Skynyrd band and family. I can honestly say that none were as fun and touching as my talk with JoJo. When Mark from Saturday Night Special band set this up for me, he told me that JoJo was a little nervous to talk with me. I thought to myself, why would she ever be nervous to talk with someone like me? I told Mark then to tell her, "trust me she can't be more nervous than I am". He explained, she has been out of the limelight for a while and this is all new to her again. Well, once she called I could detect a little nervousness in her voice and tried to ease her worries a little. Before the interview was over she had me laughing, almost crying, and totally amazed at her spirit. I will honestly say she is one of the most sincere people you will ever meet. I was even honored with a song at one point. Imagine the feeling of JoJo singing to me. In short, what I am saying is that even though JoJo gave me more stories and enjoyment than any other interview, it is the hardest to capture in print. I am putting this down word for word from the conversation, but I can never capture the spirit, emotion, and sincerity that JoJo emitted during our chat. So here it is, I hope you enjoy it and gain some insight to the wonderful Lady that is JoJo Billingsley. Love ya Jo............ Bruce Wall

Hello JoJo, I am so glad to talk to you.

Well, I am glad to talk to you too.

I was tickled pink to hear you were back on stage again.

(laugh) It was fun

Well, Mark is supposed to be sending me a DVD so I can see you in action, I can't wait to see it.

(laugh) He is supposed to be sending me one too,,, (laughs) I am sure he will, he's a great guy. They took good care of me that's for sure.

So, how did Saturday Night Special wrangle ya back on to the stage?

Well, it was kind of strange, I kinda knew I was going to. I have been singing all along. There was a seven year period I didn't sing at all. But, a guy on the internet by the name of Kieran emailed me and told me about the group and that they were trying to get in touch with me and can he give them my Email address. I said sure. And so he did and they told me they would like me to come and sing. And I thought, well tell me more. So they were telling me this, that, and the other. I said "o.k., so give me a call" and I gave them my phone number. And they called... And I said, "so this is what you are gonna do for me, your gonna send for me, blah, blah, blah?" And they said yes! And I thought OK! (laughs) Well, the day they had picked just happened to be my husband Tim's birthday. And I said, well I can't come I would hate to leave my husband on his birthday. They said, well bring him too. I said well OK, we'll come. So I read your interview with Artimus, it was very good.

Well, thank you. It was really fun to do. Artimus was really nice.

Yeah, he has a lot to say

Yes he does. He was just really fun to talk to and very informative. Heck, most of it was just shooting the breeze.

(laughs) Well he is a great guy. It was great to see him again. I had not seen him since we went, back in 1995, to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. And I saw him in Atlanta of course, when we did the world premier of the movie. We really didn't get to talk then. But, we really got to talk the other night when we got together. It was good, I really enjoyed seeing him. He autographed some drum sticks for my daughter Destiny, she's thirteen. She just went "AH, their wonderful, maybe I need to play drums now". I thought ok go for it! (laughs).

She's gonna be a Rock star like her Momma, (laugh)

In her blood, yeah. My son Justin too, he's in the Navy, he is on the newest destroyer in the navy, the Chung-Hoon. He's a great singer.

Must run in the genes.

Maybe so

How did the first show go? I mean, how was the fans reception?

Everybody was just so nice to me. And, I was a little bit apprehensive cause I thought, "I haven't done this in a long time". We didn't get to rehearse. They had a really long set. Those guys played two hours straight! It was powerful! They sounded so good! I thought, gosh they are excellent musicians. It really sounded like I was back in '77. That is how good they sounded.

Well, Artimus said the same thing. He said, "JoJo just nailed her parts".

(laughs)And we didn't even rehearse. On one part, he was singing on sweet home Alabama, right. I sing it now, but I sing it differently. I sing Sweet Home up in Heaven, cause see I'm a preacher. Anyway, on the one part they say in Birmingham they love the Gov'ner. And I said "Yes they do",,, (laugh) And they looked at me, and we laughed. Cause I got it completely wrong, you know. (laughs) It was hilarious. See, I live here in Alabama. I am from Missippi, I never thought I would live in Alabama.

So, how did you end up in Alabama?

My Husband's from Alabama.

How did you meet him?

We met in Atlanta through a mutual friend. We been married going on 24 years now.

Good for you, that is great.

Yeah.

I asked this of Artimus too. In the Movie, they discuss the show with the Rolling Stones in England. Describe the feeling of looking out into a sea of 300,000 screaming Englishman waving confederate flags.

And don't forget the women (laughs). I will never forget that day. When we got there, there were cars parked all the way back to London. I had never seen so many people in my life. The stage they had built was like a skyscraper. Because it was so high up. Cassie, Leslie, and I were so excited. You had to have a certain pass of course to be back stage. There were so many entertainers, that they had entertainers to entertain the entertainers. They had jugglers and all different kinds of things, I mean really. It was just so exciting. So, they had a flea market/fair type thing out in the crowd. Cassie and I went out there and I found the dress that I wore that day. So I just grabbed the scissors and slit it down the front and of course wore it for the show. I even helped Allen pick out what he was gonna wear that day. I said "wear this red it looks so good". We had no idea what the stage was gonna look like or anything. We met Jack Nicholson and he had this cane it opened up and he could stick it in the ground and he could have a seat. It was cool, you know. I thought he is really great. As a matter of fact he came to a lot of our gigs after that. If we were any where he was near he would come. Very nice guy. I would like to talk to him again sometime, tell him I remember him and how kind he was to us. Then Cassie and I were coming down the stairs from watching one of the groups and here comes Paul McCartney. We were so excited, we couldn't even say anything. So, we held out our programs for him to autograph for us. Well, he snubbed us! And, it just devastated us. He snubbed us, it was awful. We thought, the nerve! Then, later on after the show, they had this tent set up. And, only the performers could go in that tent. Well, we went in there, they had this fountain of Champaign. All these artists were in there, the Rolling Stones, it was awesome. We thought, here we are! So we were in there and Paul wanted to come up and talk to us then. And Cassie snubbed him! And walked off. (laughs) It was like a power trip, it was powerful. (laughs) It was powerful getting to play with the Rolling Stones, it really was. I am glad they got it on Camera. Ronnie asked me after that, how did you know that Camera man, cause he stayed on ya the whole time. I said I didn't even know where he was. I didn't know him. (laughs)

He knew the pretty girls would sell. (laugh)

(laughs) Now, when my grandchildren say "Granny, what did you do when you were young?" I say watch this, (laughs) I am just so honored to have been a part of that. Not only that, but they were just such great guys. Great musicians. Ronnie was such a special man. And Allen was,,,, I mean, I was just honored to get to know them.

Well, you were a big part of that. I am just so honored that you took the time to call and share this with me.

Well, that's great. What else do you want to know?

Well, a couple of things. First do you still talk with Leslie?

No, the last time we talked was after Atlanta. I was so thrilled to get to see her. We talked quite a lot. But, then I misplaced her address and I heard that she has moved back to Jacksonville. I would love to speak to Leslie, as a matter of fact we would like to invite her to come sing with Saturday Night Special Band.

Yeah, Mark had told me he was trying to track her down. I was trying to track you both down when Mark contacted me.

Well, I am right here (laugh)

Well, JoJo, we have a couple of Ladies on the site that just think the world of you,

That is just so sweet I would love to talk to them. You know, I wondered what happened, cause I never got any kind of mail or anything. I thought this is awful. I cried many a tear about that, I thought they all just forgot about me. I was just so thrilled the other night when Artimus introduced me,, the crowd just went wild and he said "I would like you to meet Reverend JoJo White". (laugh) It was great it really was. I was meant to do this.

Yes you were!

I love people. I mean I was really messed up. But, God pulled me through. And he gave me a reason to live. I was meant to reach people for the Lord. I mean if he can straighten me, honey there is hope for anybody. It's never too late. I am happier now than I have been in years. I've been writing. I wrote some songs. I hope you get to here them, I really do. We have recorded a couple of them, the guys at my church, they are wonderful people. They have been helping me out. Since I went to New York I have been asked to sing on three new projects. I am just thrilled.

Speaking of those young Ladies that admire you, they asked me to ask you a few things.

Ok,

These are from Shana Espinoza.

Well, hello Shana Espinoza (laugh)

What is your fondest memory of your time in Lynyrd Skynyrd?

There is a lot of them. But, I guess it would be when Ronnie would introduce us as "his ladies". That was awesome.

Do you currently have any projects which you are currently working on, other than Saturday Night Special? You kind of touched on this one a little.

Yes, I am working on some new projects. Artimus has asked me to sing on his new project, Artimus Venomous, but I am going to sing a song about forgiveness. And also, Michael Buffalo Smith, from Gritz magazine, he's got a new CD that he is going to be doing in November. So, he asked me to come help him on that. I'm going too. And, I am writing my own stuff. Waiting to finish it up and get into the right studio. They are song the lord has given me. They are kinda like stories. Kinda like Ronnie. He was like a preacher. His songs were like sermons. We would preach the only way he could. Like, don't mess with the Needle and the Spoon and lets throw all the guns in the sea. So that's really what I am doing. I have a lot of worship songs cause I love worshiping the Lord. But it's different, cause it's rock. It's different. People ask me who would you compare yourself too. I say, you can't, cause God made me different. He made me unique. I always felt like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole, just wouldn't fit. Then, I realized God made me like this and he likes me this way. Now that's freedom, you know? So what else?

Do you already have any CD's or books out?

I do have two CD's of songs other people have written. They are basically like demo type stuff. I mean they have not been released. It is just something my ministry did. But if people want them they can get them. But it's not a record company or anything like that. I hope to be picked up by a record company.

Shana also wants to know if you have a fan club or a website?

I do not have a website because I don't know how to do it. But I need someone to do it for me.

Well, I would love to help you, I would consider it a privilege to do it.

Well, that's awesome, we will have to talk about that.

How did you come to be in Lynyrd Skynyrd?

My friend Bob O'Neil was running the lights for Skynyrd at the time. And I was working in Memphis. I was singing for these two different bands in Memphis. Well, when Bob would come home from the road with Skynyrd, we would get together for dinner or what ever. Anyway, he came home this one time and told me that Skynyrd might be hiring some backup singers and what do I think. I had just seen Skynyrd with my guys and I thought, these guys are awesome. And, they were my favorite band. And when they started playing I turned to my guys and said, "why can't you guys sound like that?" (laughs) Well, one morning about 11:00 the phone rang. The guy on the phone said, this is Kevin Elson from the Lynyrd Skynyrd Band. I sat straight up in my bed! He said, I would like to speak to Jo Billingsley. I said that's me. He said, are you singing with any groups right now. I said as a matter of fact I am, I'm singing with these two groups, neither one knows about the other. He said, we are playing in Nashville in a couple of weeks and we were wondering if you would like to come up and be our guest. And I thought, well, Duh, sure! Anyway, I made my arrangements. Well, I went up to Nashville and I had the Taxi driver take me by where they were going to be playing. The sign on the door said Lynyrd Skynyrd, Sold Out. I thought oh my god, how am I gonna get in there. I went to the hotel and got checked in and Bob called. He said I'm comin' I got your passes. So I thought ok. He came to the hotel and got me. We went over to the show. It was the first time I ever sat out on a soundboard at a huge show like that. It was a wonderful show. After the show we went back stage. It was the first time I had been back stage in my life. I saw the limousines and all that was going on. The girls, the drugs, you know. I thought well gosh, I was just taking it all in. Well, then the guys from the band all started leaving. I thought, well they said I was going to talk to someone. But they were all leaving. So, finally, Kevin came out there. And, he said, "are you ready to talk to them?" I said, well sure, are there any of them left? He said yeah come on in here. So I entered into this room and there was Ronnie Van Zant sittin' there. He had on his hat and his feet were propped up on this table. The only other person in the room was Peter Rudge who I didn't know at the time. But they introduced me and said he is the manager for Lynyrd Skynyrd Band, The Who, and The Rolling Stones. I thought WOW. Anyway, when I walked through the door Ronnie tipped his hat back on his head and looked at me and said "she'll do just fine". I never had to sing for him. (laughs) That's how he hired me. It was awesome. After that they took me to the motel. We went into this one room and I saw that Artimus was there, I recognized him. We were all just sitting in this circle talking. One by one we were going round the room introducing ourselves. And Artimus said, I just don't know about this, I heard they are hiring some girl singers. I don't know how that is going to work out. All that you know. He was just expressing his concerns. Well, we went all around the circle and when it got to me I was the last person. They said now tell us who you are. And I said "I'm the new girl singer" (laugh) It was hilarious. But, he and I became friends right then. He is a great man, and I hate all these bad things that have been said about him.

Well, JoJo, one last question, I don't want to keep you on the phone all night. This one is from Jacque Kincade who saw you back in the 70's. She asks, "My question is.. How did your "dream" of the plane crash affect your choice to get into the ministry? That was a chilling story & I admire you for what you accomplished with Skynyrd & what you are doing now..

Thank you for that question. I've been wanting to tell my side of this for a mighty long time. This is so awesome for me, I hope I can get it into words... the truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loved me so very much He warned me in a dream 2 nights before the plane crashed. He couldn't seem to get my attention consciously, so He got my attention with a dream! I saw the whole thing and I woke up screaming and crying. My mother ran into my room (I was staying at her house in Mississippi) and asked me what was wrong. I told her I saw the plane crash in my dream. She said it was just a dream, but I could not shake it... so much so that I called everyone in our entourage the next day and left messages all over Greenville. Finally Allen called me back and I begged him not to get back on the plane. He even said himself that as he sat where we always sat that he saw fire come out of one of the engines. As I understand , they took a vote before they left that day that would be the last time they would fly on that plane. Well, we all know that it was... and by the grace and mercy of God, I was the only one not on that flight! You see in spite of all my sin and all my shame Jesus still loved me anyway! So much so that He saved my life; I could have just as easily been on that plane because Ronnie had called me and told me I had to come back, that he missed me and he needed me. I was to join up with them in Little Rock, which was near where I was at my Mom's. The wonderful part about this story is that Jesus took me just as I was. I thought if He can love me anyway in spite of all the wrong I have done , I want to give my life competely to Him... I want to sing for Him... I want to live for Him... I am so grateful! Just so very grateful that He loved me anyway. That is what I want to tell people . I want to share my testimony, I want to share my life with people... I love people, and better yet, Jesus loves them more than me! So much more. He's not trying to keep anybody out, He's trying to get them in! If God can clean me up there is hope for everybody!
He never once asked me to give that stuff up. He took me just like I was. You know the best part... He just wanted ME! Then once I said yes to Him, one by one those things just dropped away. I found out I did not need that stuff, I needed HIM! that's the key,HE is what they are truly searching for; a relationship with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Thru drugs, whiskey, and illicit sex, they are searching. They are searching for the meaning and the purpose for their life. It is only found in Him alone! True peace ; divine protection, unconditional love and acceptance; forgiveness and mercy; joy and blessings .I want to let them know that Jesus loves them and wants them, too. All they have to do is call on His Name! He is as close as the mention of His Name. And that is what I want to tell people...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, there it is. Like I said before, there is just no way for me to describe the sincerity in her voice. There was a lot more. However, it was personal conversation and I did not want to print it as I felt it was between JoJo and myself. She, is truly a sweet person. I plan on talking a lot more with her for no other reason than she is just a pleasure and inspiration to talk to. JoJo, thank you so much. I could have talked to you for hours, and probably would have had I not been at work, lol. Anyway, I sincerely hope everyone enjoys reading this and is touched by JoJo as much as she has touched me. We all love ya JoJo, you were never forgotten in our hearts.

I hope to be hosting web pages for JoJo, so please keep checking back for them.
..............................................................................................

Special Note: Since this interview was conducted, JoJo and I have become very good friends, and she and her family have become an extension of my own family. I have been honored to do a website for her www.JoJoBillingsley.com and she even put me in the credits of her new Solo CD... Love ya Jo,
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: margo » czerwca 25, 2010, 2:36 pm

jak napisałam chyba dwie godziny temu . . . sznur świec IN MEMORIAM nieubłaganie się wydłuża . . . bolesne dla nas, wciąż żywych . . .
Małgorzata teraz Jastrzębska
Awatar użytkownika
margo
Child In Time
Child In Time

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 25, 2010, 2:42 pm

u mnie All I Can Do Is Write About It............ :cry:
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: margo » czerwca 25, 2010, 3:15 pm

. . . Full Circle . . . In This River . . .
Awatar użytkownika
margo
Child In Time
Child In Time

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 25, 2010, 3:39 pm

na dwie noce przed feralnym 20.10.1977 Jo Jo obudziła sie z krzykiem.
Jej śP Mama opowiadała że nigdy nie widziała córki tak przerazonej.

Miała sen...jak sie okazało proroczy sen..

Śniła o palącym sie silniku Convaira i roztrzaskanej maszynie...

Sen był tak realny , jakbym tam z nimi była - wspominała.

Miała dojechać osobno na koncert w Louisiana State University / Baton Rouge / dokąd wystartował czarterowy Convair 240 z LS na pokładzie.

Próbowala sie dodzwonić do Allena , pózniej do Deana / menago / ;
na prozno. Wysłała 2 telegramy na nazwisko Allena do Greenville w Południowej karolinie , gdzie LS zagrał swój OSTATNI koncert.

Wyobrazcie sobie że Allen otrzymał wiadomość w momencie kiedy zrezygnował z rejsowego lotu do Baton Rouge. Bał sie tego lotu ; feralny silnik juz dwukrotnie stawał w płomieniach.... więc postanowił lecieć oddzielnie ale w końcu jednak przyjazń wzieła góre. Zrezygnowal i poleciał z zespołem. Nikomu podczas lotu nie opowiedzial o snie Jo Jo...

Zrozumiał jego proroctwo gdy drugi pilot wszedł do części pasażerskiej i roztrzęsiony oznajmił że wysiadł kompletnie jeden z silników a pilot nieopatrznie wypuścił całe paliwo miast przepompować je do zasilania drugiego jeszcze sprawnego silnika..

Allen , jak pózniej wspominał , wiedział że wszyscy żywi z tego przymusowego lądowania nie wyjdą.
Jo Jo sniła o śmierci Ronniego i Steve'a... Co sie stało wiecie doskonale.

Po tym wypadku Jo Jo oddała sie Bogu. Weszła do katolickiej Wspólnoty i śpiewem / jak Mike Farris / chwaliła Boga.

Dzis z pewnościa jest juz z cała Resztą ....

Wieczny odpoczynek racz Jej dac Panie..... :cry: :cry:
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 25, 2010, 3:42 pm

Jo Jo i Artie

Obrazek
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 25, 2010, 3:45 pm

Obrazek

od lewej Cassie Gaines, Leslie Hawkins i JoJo Billingsley

Leslie dość często pojawia sie na scenie z Molly Hatchet i Artimus Pyle Band
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: margo » czerwca 26, 2010, 5:59 pm

Przeczytałam wszystko. Jakże ciepłą, miłą, serdeczną, pełną miłości do muzyki, chłopaków z Lynyrd Skynyrd i do rodziny była kobietą. Pełną życia, radości i wiary.
Awatar użytkownika
margo
Child In Time
Child In Time

Postautor: gregori » czerwca 26, 2010, 8:22 pm

Nie mialem do dzis pojecia kto to, widac nie mam az takiej zakretki na punkcie tego zespolu. Fakt ze troche ich umiera, moze zbyt rockowo zyli. Choc to akurat slabe wyjasnienie, taki Betts chleje od 40 lat i jakos sie trzyma.

Jesli chodzi o prorocze sny to dajmy sobie z tym spokoj, po fakcie kazdy moze takie bajki opowiadac.
gregori
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 26, 2010, 11:51 pm

gregori pisze:Nie mialem do dzis pojecia kto to, widac nie mam az takiej zakretki na punkcie tego zespolu. Fakt ze troche ich umiera, moze zbyt rockowo zyli. Choc to akurat slabe wyjasnienie, taki Betts chleje od 40 lat i jakos sie trzyma.

Jesli chodzi o prorocze sny to dajmy sobie z tym spokoj, po fakcie kazdy moze takie bajki opowiadac.

Żadne bajki i nie każdy!!!!!!!
Allen jeszcze w szpitalu opowiedzial te historie a we Freebird Cafe na scianie wisza telegramy od Jo Jo datowane na 18 i 19 pazdziernika , ostrzegające muzyków aby nie lecieli tym samolotem.
Więc , jak czegos nie wiesz to prosze nie zajmuj stanowiska.

Troche ich umiera .....mówisz o Skynyrd..heh....to mało wiesz...
żadna z tych smierci nie byla naturalna....wypadki , ataki serca , zatrzymanie pracy płuc , rak....etc etc...

No to przelicz:

RONNIE VAN ZANT
STEVE GAINES
CASSIE GAINES
DEAN KILPATRICK
ALLEN COLLINS
LEON WILKESON
EAN EVANS
BILLY POWELL
HUGHIE THOMASSON
JO JO BILINGSLY
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: gregori » czerwca 27, 2010, 8:26 am

No faktycznie troche ich bylo, choc wszystkie te choroby moga byc wynikiem malo higienicznego trybu zycia. Ale biorac pod uwage ze wszyscy muzycy wtedy tak zyli a np Stonesi niezle sie trzymaja to Lynyrd Skynyrd faktycznie jest dosyc pechowym zespolem.
gregori
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: margo » czerwca 27, 2010, 6:10 pm

Z pierwotnego składu Lynyrd Skynyrd żyje w tej chwili jeden, ostatni, i też w nienajlepszej formie ;(
Awatar użytkownika
margo
Child In Time
Child In Time

Postautor: Maniol HIGHWAY » czerwca 27, 2010, 9:57 pm

margo pisze:Z pierwotnego składu Lynyrd Skynyrd żyje w tej chwili jeden, ostatni, i też w nienajlepszej formie ;(

nieprawda :idea:

żyje jeszcze Ed King, żyje Bob Burns, żyje Artimus Pyle.
fakt - tylko jeden z nich gra nadal w tym zespole i nie wygląda najlepiej.

to przeklęty zespół.
ja się już kilka lat zastanawiam, za co oni tak pokutują!!!

mam tylko nadzieję, że tam dokąd odeszli jest im lepiej niż tu, na tym łez padole.
JEŚLI CHCESZ DOTRZEĆ DO ŹRÓDŁA, MUSISZ PŁYNĄĆ POD PRĄD

www.highway.art.pl

www.youtube.com/user/maniolhighway
Awatar użytkownika
Maniol HIGHWAY
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 27, 2010, 10:42 pm

gregori pisze:Nie mialem do dzis pojecia kto to, widac nie mam az takiej zakretki na punkcie tego zespolu. Fakt ze troche ich umiera, moze zbyt rockowo zyli. Choc to akurat slabe wyjasnienie, taki Betts chleje od 40 lat i jakos sie trzyma.

od ponad 2 lat Dickey jest czysty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 27, 2010, 10:44 pm

Maniol HIGHWAY pisze:
margo pisze:Z pierwotnego składu Lynyrd Skynyrd żyje w tej chwili jeden, ostatni, i też w nienajlepszej formie ;(

to przeklęty zespół.

mam tylko nadzieję, że tam dokąd odeszli jest im lepiej niż tu, na tym łez padole.

Taa
Ed po 2 powaznych operacjach serca; Bob również....
Jedynie Artie jakos sie trzyma...jedynie on.

Gary jest od kilku lat powaznie chory!
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 27, 2010, 11:10 pm

Maniol HIGHWAY pisze:
to przeklęty zespół.

Z ludzkiego punktu widzenia wydaje sie być przeklętym; jednak to bardzo mylne okreslenie. Baardzo!!!!!!!

Rzeczywiście , jesli ktos zna naprawde dobrze ICH historie , będzie zdumiony takim obrotem rzeczy.
Jako jedyni / po nich OUTLAWS/ wychodzili na scene odmawiając za nia wspólna modlitwę....
Przyklejono Im łate wiesniaków z Południa...a był to najbardziej natchniony zespół tamtych szalonych - pięknych lat. W 1976 roku niemal juz nie uzywali alkoholu i innego gówna..więcej ..Ronnie , Gary i Billy należeli do pewnej katolickiej wspólnoty...Wychodzili na prosta pod każdym względem...pod każdym...3 lata szaleństwa to nie tak duzo...zawsze jest czas by zmienic szlak.

Im ten czas zabrano.

I wogole nie mozna brać pod uwage tego jak zyli między 1973 a 1977 rokiem. Dużo gorzej było w 1992 roku. Dużo gorzej.
Predzej umiera największa miłość Allena - Jego ciężarna zona Kathy.
Allen - najbardziej wrazliwy czlowiek w LS wybrał smierć ...postanowił utopic sie w morzu alkoholu. Takie sytuacje przytrafic sie moga kazdemu. Bez względu na to jaką pozycję w życiu piastuje.Rock and roll nie ma z tym nic wspólnego. Po śmierci Ronniego , Allen juz zawsze czuł sie zagubiony. Nie potrafił robic nic innego - jedynie grać. Do tego dostał Dar. I Ronnie wiedział co z tym wiecznie zagubionym chłopakiem zrobić...Był mu ojcem...
Artie wspominal że po śmierci Ronniego Allen juz nigdy nie wrócił do równowagi psychicznej. Śmierć Kathy postawiła kropke nad i.

Leon Wilkeson - cierpiał na wieloletnia depresję. Nigdy nie doszedł do zdrowia po wypadku. Dozywotnio musiał zazywać silne środki przeciwbólowe i uspokajające. jemu jedynemu w szpitalu w Gillsburgu nie dawano zadnych szans. Z wyprutymi wnętrznościami i połamanymi Wszystkimi konczynami nie rokował przezycia. Przeżył. Ale koszmar tamtego poranka przesladowal Go do konca Jego życia. Gary mówił że Leon panicznie bal sie po tym wszystkim latać. Więc faszerowal sie medykamentami i alkoholem...Wg opinii lekarzy dlugotrwałe naduzywanie alkoholu i owego środka przeciwbolowego spowodowaly zatrzymanie pracy płuc. Leon po prostu sie udusił.
Piętno wypadku na bagnach McComb nigdy nie wygaslo.
Billy Powell - po wypadku wyszedl w sumie z niewielkimi obrażeniami.
Powrocił do grania w chrzescijańskiej grupie Vision. Nigdy nie naduzywał alkoholu. Zabił Go atak serca!

To nie zespół jest przeklęty.
Taki los. Choc wiele wydarzeń zdaje sie mówic cos zgoła innego.

Still Unbroken....
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: Maniol HIGHWAY » czerwca 28, 2010, 6:23 am

zgadza się Pawle.

dlatego wielki ukłon dla Garego, że zostając sam (w zespole) ze starej gwardii potrafił nowy skład poprowadzic do nagrania takiej płyty, z której pewnie byliby dumni ci, których już nie ma.

mowa oczywiście o genialnym "God & Guns".
JEŚLI CHCESZ DOTRZEĆ DO ŹRÓDŁA, MUSISZ PŁYNĄĆ POD PRĄD

www.highway.art.pl

www.youtube.com/user/maniolhighway
Awatar użytkownika
Maniol HIGHWAY
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

Postautor: alojz keta » czerwca 28, 2010, 11:55 am

Maniol HIGHWAY pisze:

to przeklęty zespół.

tak dla porządku - Rickeya Medlocka też trzeba by zaliczyć do starej gwardii LS....
Awatar użytkownika
alojz keta
bluesman
bluesman

Postautor: Pawel Freebird Michaliszy » czerwca 28, 2010, 12:17 pm

alojz keta pisze:
Maniol HIGHWAY pisze:

to przeklęty zespół.

tak dla porządku - Rickeya Medlocka też trzeba by zaliczyć do starej gwardii LS....

taa..
tyle że Rickey nie miał absolutnie żadnego wpływu na jakąkolwiek płyte LS za czasów Ronniego.

Skynyrd First... to składak z odrzutów na którym Rickey w paru numerach spiewa i gra na perkusji.
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

Postautor: MuZzY-k » czerwca 28, 2010, 3:45 pm

jasny gwint... R.I.P.
Awatar użytkownika
MuZzY-k
bluesman
bluesman

Postautor: Spaniel » czerwca 28, 2010, 3:52 pm

żal i smutno :(
Blues mieszka w Polsce !
Awatar użytkownika
Spaniel
bluespatronize
bluespatronize

nowoczesne kuchnie tarnowskie góry piekary śląskie będzin świętochłowice zawiercie knurów mikołów czeladź myszków czerwionka leszczyny lubliniec łaziska górne bieruń

Wróć do Odeszli...