RORY GALLAGHER - Warsaw, Poland 1976-09-03 [AUD]

czyli: muzyka, filmy, zdjęcia

Moderator: mods

RORY GALLAGHER - Warsaw, Poland 1976-09-03 [AUD]

Postautor: bluesman1 » lipca 4, 2010, 10:23 am

Niezwykle rzadki zapis koncertu Rory'ego Gallaghera, ktory dokonany zostal podczas jedynego koncertu w Polsce, w Sali Kongresowej w dniu 3 wrzesnia 1976 r.

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details ... p&id=35411

Artist: RORY GALLAGHER
Venue: CONGRESS HALL, WARSAW, POLAND
Date: September 3rd, 1976 [ 03-09-1976 ]
Lineage: Unknown low gen (BASF LGR 30P Type I Normal reel)>ARIA MDS 2412 reel tape recorder>Bespeco cables>PC>Adobe Audition 1.5 @ WAV 48kHz/32bit>Adobe Audition 1.5 @ channel balanced>Adobe Audition 1.5 using Waves plug-ins @ dehissed/equalized/declicked>Adobe Audition 1.5 @ WAV 44.1kHz/16bit>EAC v0.99 prebeta5 @ tracking
Taper: UNKNOWN

CD1: [ 51:31 ]
1. Messin' With The Kid
2. Bought And Sold
3. Garbage Man
4. Shotgun Medley
5. A Million Miles Away
6. I Take What I Want
7. Too Much Alcohol

CD2: [ 51:22 ]
8. Out On The Western Plane
9. Pistol Slapper Blues/Bankers Blues
10. Going To My Hometown
11. Tattoo'd Lady
12. I Could've Had Religion
13. Blues Medley
14. Bullfrog Blues (cut)

The only thing I know about this recording is that the guy who taped it brought his reel recorder and with or without the permission, he recorded the entire performance. Back in those days Poland was one of the countries, where copyrights laws were not respected in many ways and the legend goes that he was given by the permission of someone from Polish officials or technician staff to record this concert. I can't verify if this is true or not though. Personally I do believe that just no one had any objections to stop that guy. I received this tape in Autumn of 1997 from my good friend, who got this as a birthday gift many years ago from one person, who (very likely) copied it from master reels (what caused of an incomplete recording, where some part of acoustic set is repeated and the last song is cut due to shorter length of tape).

-------------

PLEASE DO NOT SELL THIS RECORDING!
PLEASE DO NOT CONVERT THIS TO MP3 OR OTHER SHITTY FORMAT!
PLEASE SUPPORT THE PERFORMER BUYING HIS OFFICIAL CATALOGUE!
Awatar użytkownika
bluesman1
blueslover
blueslover

Postautor: Holy Diver » grudnia 1, 2012, 1:08 pm

Może i nie ma większego sensu odgrzebywanie tematu z przed dwóch lat, ale co tam...
Jako wielki fan Rory'ego po prostu muszę to zrobić!

Jestem niezmiernie ciekaw zapisu z tego koncertu. Niestety wygląda na to, że materiał został usunięty. Czy mógłbyś go ponownie udostępnić?
Z góry dzięki!
Rock 'N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution!
Awatar użytkownika
Holy Diver
bluesmaniak
bluesmaniak

nowoczesne kuchnie tarnowskie góry piekary śląskie będzin świętochłowice zawiercie knurów mikołów czeladź myszków czerwionka leszczyny lubliniec łaziska górne bieruń

Wróć do Multimedia